Current Opportunity: Thought-Field Therapy (עברית בהמשך)
We are currently conducting a research study on treating post-traumatic stress disorder using an innovative therapeutic approach known as thought-field therapy (TFT). If you meet some of the following criteria, you may be eligible to receive free therapy from one of our top trauma therapists.
- Have you survived a difficult experience that you haven’t managed to overcome?
- Were you involved in a violent incident that replays itself in your mind?
- Have you had difficulty sleeping since the event?
- Do you feel that you haven’t felt calm since the incident?
- Does your life feel very different?
- Have you experienced a feeling of tension ever since the event?
- Do you try to avoid thinking about what happened?
- Do you avoid places or things that remind you of the event?
- Are you sensitive to noises or things that remind you of what happened?
To discuss your eligibility, contact Vered Nuriel-Porat: Veredn@herzoghospital.org, or 054-212-2767